- When will I receive my K-1 for the prior tax year?
- How do I use a tax estimate before a K-1 is available?
- I received a tax estimate instead of a final K-1 for a return. Is this information final?
- I invested in a fund during the past tax season, but my tax package summary says I won’t receive a K-1 for the year. Why not?
- My K-1 shows taxable income but I never received a distribution.
- There is a distribution amount on my AngelList K-1, but I didn't receive any proceeds. What happened?
- I heard that the underlying investment went out of business or is shutting down. Why is there no loss on my K-1?
- Are my gains Section 1202 (“QSBS”) or Section 1045 gains?
- Will I receive K-1s for investments made via my self-directed IRA?