Only a small group of investors is eligible to invest on a deal-by-deal basis. Investors in this group have an extensive investment background and/or a successful track record as a founder of a venture-backed company. Deal-by-deal access is reserved for investors with an established track record of early-stage investing. Please note that your accreditation status does not affect your access level. All investors on AngelList need to be accredited. Learn more about accreditation.
To access deal by deal investing, we require you to meet one of the following requirements:
- You have invested in at least one startup
- You have founded a startup
- You have worked at a startup
- You have advised a startup and received equity compensation
- You are a finance professional
If you have already gone through the application flow and believe you should have access to deal-by-deal investing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.